Warehouse Business Development Manager
Location: Field Based
Benefits: Company Car
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an individual looking to further their career within the Commercial Department and Arrow XL. We are currently looking for a Warehouse Business Development Manager to join our Sales team. The successful candidate will report to the Business Development Director and work in a field based environment. Main duties will include:
- Develop a sales pipeline responsible for developing and maintaining a prospect base of potential clients with a warehousing requirement.
- Warehousing new business responsible for on boarding new warehousing business and achieving company sales targets.
- Secure 2-man home delivery volume for Arrow XL alongside warehousing new business.
- Develop innovative proposals that assist and resolve client needs leading to additional business.
- Actively seeking to promote innovation, excellence, responsibility, and integrity for our potential clients within the organisation to ensure that the required levels of skill are maintained and increased to the benefit of the client and the company.
- Work with other stakeholders to ensure that all client services and processes are designed, documented and embedded within the organisation.
- Operate remotely across multiple geographic locations on own initiative and work hours that suit the role.
- Complete the contractual process ensuring draft and finalised contracts are compliant with relevant business requirements and complying with scheduled timelines.
- Build and maintain the annual sales plan for your remit.
The successful candidate will need to have strong relationship building skills, acute attention to detail, strong influencing skills and the ability to work with large volumes of data.
The nature of the role is such that, as well as having an aptitude to work in a fast-paced environment, you must also be able to meet tight deadlines and have a confident and constructive style to communicate effectively. Who should apply: The successful candidate must have experience in sales and management and must be able to travel in a field based role.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply with a cover letter and a current CV by the 28th July 2017 to: email@example.com
Arrow XL welcomes applicants from all sectors of the community