WHO WE ARE
"Arrow XL" is a trading name of Arrow XL Limited and its associated companies.
References to "the Website" are to www.arrowxl.co.uk
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW
The information Arrow XL collects via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you provide to Arrow XL, such as name, address, telephone number, email address etc.
- Your IP Address. This is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by Arrow XL's web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
- Arrow XL also utilises Google Analytics to track visitors to the Website for statistical purposes. Google Analytics uses a persistent cookie that is valid for up to 2 years. This cookie does not contain any personally identifiable information, but does create a unique identifier to track the number of subsequent visits to the Website.
- Most browsers can be programmed to reject, or warn you before downloading cookies, information regarding this may be found in your browsers 'help' facility. Please note that if you do reject cookies it may adversely affect your use of the Website. Find out more on cookies here.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Any personal information Arrow XL collects from the website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details Arrow XL collects will be used:
- To process your order and to provide after sales service. Arrow XL may need to pass the information it collects to other companies or organisations to supply or deliver products you have purchased or to provide after-sales service or for administrative purposes. Arrow XL may use third parties to carry out certain activities, including but not limited to processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing e-mails for Arrow XL. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
- To offer you additional products and services with your consent. In certain cases Arrow XL may use your email address, home address, telephone number and mobile telephone number to send you information on Arrow XL's other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in or opt out.
- To disclose information about you to any relevant regulator if they require it or to anyone else if there is a legal duty to do so.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that Arrow XL currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address: Head of Information Security, Arrow XL, Atlantic Pavilion, Albert Dock, Liverpool L3 4AE.